The future road

I’ve known more about trades since so many weeks on trade game. And eventually I could make profit through searching the internet, using what I learn in class, such as the price link between two countries, the big country and the small country when make an international trade to analysis the market when I saw Ukraine try to set barriers. And tried to forecast the market trend when Sandy come.

I think I know a lot more than before, at least now I could use what I learn in class to analysis the market. I would think that the price of corn, soybean and wheat next week may fluctuate. But in long term, wheat would increase faster than the other two commodities. However, because of the substitution, price of corn would also trend up.

I hope I could try limit order next week. I felt happy now not because I make money, but I try step by step and know more at each step. I tried to sign contracts more than on one commodities at  the same time, tried to use “hedge” and realized that I’m speculator and should call it spread, now the next step is to try limit order in one or two commodities. Hope that I could do a good job in coming months.

Cheer up!

1 thought on “The future road