Summary for trade game in this term

I would think I learn a lot during this trade game.

Firstly and most important – technical analysis. That’s the most important skill I learn. considering I want to continue my phd degree after master degree, I think how to read the trend through graph is vital in research. Also, I would work one day no matter when I take course for phd. In data period, trend line and how to read trends from graph could be helpful.

Secondly, I felt what the market and trade looked like. In China, I didn’t have such a chance to close the real market. I spent four years in my undergrade to deduct model in economic, econometric and finance. This program and this trade game supply me an opportunity to touch the market. It’s great because I don’t need to worry the money because it’s a game. And I could try different order any time I want. If bankrupt, it is just a game.

Thirdly, how to search information through internet, how to share information through blog, and how to write in english. I would like to continue to blog and trade. It’s more helpful in the future than grade.

Thank you dear TA:D

You are so helpful!