Emails to Prospective Writing Group Members

On Mon., Sep. 21, 2020, 10:03 a.m. Claire Eccles, <claire.eccles4@gmail.com> wrote:

To: Hilton Ma

Good morning Hilton,

After reading your application letter and biography I am writing to you to express my interest in forming a writing team for this course.

I am also a huge sports fanatic with an interest in human movement. I sometimes wonder whether I am in the wrong field of studies. Over the course of the term we could improve on our writing together and help each other on the way. Your past experiences writing to jobs and your understanding of the importance of concise writing are what I hope to accomplish this semester.
My word document seems to not be working this morning so here is a link to my application letter if you would like to review it before you make a decision https://blogs.ubc.ca/ceccles301/2020/09/18/application-letter/. Let me know if you are interested, I can be contacted anytime at this email address.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Claire

On Mon., Sep. 21, 2020, 10:14 a.m. Claire Eccles, <claire.eccles4@gmail.com> wrote:
To: Quentin Michalchuk

Good morning Quentin,

I found your learning philosophy and reasoning very engaging, much like the rest of your application letter. The way you convey your words are what I hope could brush off into mine slowly throughout this process. I can promise you that my time management skills will make sure our team’s work is completed on time and with confidence in our writing. Over the course of the term we would improve on our writing together and help each other on the way.
My word document seems to not be uploading today, so here is a link to my application letter if you would like to review it before you make a decision https://blogs.ubc.ca/ceccles301/2020/09/18/application-letter/. Let me know if you are interested, I can be contacted anytime at this email address.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Claire

On Mon., Sep. 21, 2020, 10:23 a.m. Claire Eccles, <claire.eccles4@gmail.com> wrote:
To: Jen Deluz

Hi Jen,

I have a great interest in computer science and what you have done so far sparked hope and inspiration for myself. We both understand the importance of punctuality and managing our time well and I can imagine you are quite busy! I can promise you that my time management skills will make sure our team’s work is completed on time and with confidence in our writing. I would also love to pick your brain on your experiences in your prospective career.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Claire
P.S. I love your dog cover photo