Women Are Better Than Men In Business

Blog://linkis.com/disq.us/NvyMi

Picture Reference: http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2012/10/24/entertainment/men-not-women-are-better-multitaskers-swedish-study/image
This blogger, Tony Robinson, brings an interesting and absorbing topic to us; he thinks choosing a woman as his business partner is much better because men are more likely to have corruptions and failures in business.

The conclusion is based on his 30-year business running experience and I totally agree with him.

There are two main reasons. First of all, I am a girl, and certainly I stand by the women side. On the other hand, although nowadays a majority of successful business is set up by men, that is partially because in the old times, women served as housewives or did other jobs rather than starting a business. Women just began to explore the business world in the recent centuries. With respect to the relative rate of successes in business, women actually did a better job than men. Tony Robinson’s women partners, in common, have confidence, energy and requisite knowledge to work with him while the men partners always show their “unwillingness to really get their hands dirty” (Robinson). It is easy to understand because it is the nature of men. Their nature also applies in the everyday life; I saw many boys talking condescendingly to others without anything they could really show off.

I do not mean to make a generalization to all the men, but I still persist that Tony Robinson is right; women are better than men in many cases in the field of business.