Email to Prospective Writing Team 1

To: jojoxiaojing@icloud.com
From: cherylchao.27@alumni.ubc.ca
Date: September 18, 2019
Subject: ENGL 301 Prospective Professional Writing Team

Dear Jojo, 

This is Cheryl, one of your classmates from the technical writing class. After reading your application letter, I would like to know if you are interested to work together as part of the professional writing team this semester. 

I have read about your experience being a management consultant in Shanghai and your experience as a software engineer internship here in Vancouver. Both your experiences sound very interesting and very different from my own job experiences. I also really admire your learning philosophy regarding seeking for deeper knowledge beyond the surface. 

I believe we could make a great team as you have encountered very different writing styles from myself and your determination for further knowledge will help to bring more in-depth content to our assignments together. With our strengths, I believe we could help to counter our weaknesses and make great contributions together. 

I have attached my application letter below and thank you for your time and consideration. If you are interested to form a team, you could reply me at cherylchao.27@alumni.ubc.ca. 

Sincerely, 

Cheryl Chao

301 Cheryl Chao Application Letter

This entry was posted in Blog. Bookmark the permalink.