Email to Prospective Writing Team 2

To: ayung.24@alumni.ubc.ca
From: cherylchao.27@alumni.ubc.ca
Date: September 18, 2019
Subject: ENGL 301 Prospective Professional Writing Team

Dear Amy, 

This is Cheryl, one of your classmates from the technical writing class. After reading your application letter, I would like to know if you are interested to work together as part of the professional writing team this semester. 

I have read about your experience with various writing intensive courses and indeed I have not had much experience in those courses. These courses seem very intensive and I believe it makes you a strong writer. I admire your vast experience with writing and it would be great if we could work together as a team as I have other writing experiences that I could contribute. Furthermore, I strongly agree with learning philosophy as I also strive to finish assignment ahead of time to allow for error correction.  

I believe we could make a great team as your learning philosophy will ensure that we could finish our assignments on time and your peer editing skills would also be crucial for constructive feedback. With our strengths, I believe we could help to counter our weaknesses and make great contributions together. 

I have attached my application letter below and thank you for your time and consideration. If you are interested to form a team, you could reply me at cherylchao.27@alumni.ubc.ca. 

Sincerely, 

Cheryl Chao

301 Cheryl Chao Application Letter

This entry was posted in Blog. Bookmark the permalink.