Bio

Hello, my name is Chris and I am currently in the BCS program for a career in software engineering. I have a strong interest in integrating technology with medicine to improve patient care and outcomes. In my free time, I enjoy playing piano, tennis, reading, and hiking.

I am always looking for ways to improve my skills and knowledge. I have recently completed a course on machine learning and am currently researching its potential applications in healthcare. I also believe in the importance of open-source software and make an effort to contribute to such projects.

One interesting fact about me is that I enjoy reading science fiction and fantasy novels. I find it fascinating to explore the possibilities of technology and science in these worlds. Additionally, I enjoy experimenting with different recipes and cuisines.

I am also passionate about environmental conservation, I believe that the protection of our planet is important for the survival of future generations. I try to live sustainably and actively educate myself and others about ways to reduce our carbon footprint and preserve natural resources. I am always looking for new ways to make a positive impact on the environment, whether it’s through volunteering, participating in community projects or simply by making small changes in my daily life.