Best Works

revisedDefinitionAssign : The initial assignment for ENGL 301 involved learning how to explain a complicated concept by employing three different types of definitions: parenthetical, sentence, and expanded. The objective was to effectively communicate precise details to a varied audience.

revisedLinkedInBestPractices : The memorandum includes advice on enhancing a LinkedIn profile, generating compelling content, and fostering efficient networking. In general, this resource is beneficial for individuals seeking to refine their LinkedIn utilization for career-related objectives.

formalReportProgressReport : I selected sleep education as the subject for my formal report, which I found to be both captivating and informative. Through the research process, I gained an in-depth understanding of the problem and its possible solutions. Overall, I am pleased with my choice.

peerReviewOfFormalReport : I examined a report by Long Yu, which concentrated on augmenting academic assistance for student-athletes at the University of British Columbia. Although the report was intricate, I was able to offer comprehensive suggestions that aided Long in enhancing their writing.