Archive for October, 2010

Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Saturday, October 30th, 2010

When Mercedes-Benz introduced the new C-Class, they used a diversification strategy for the growth of their brand. C-Class is an entry-level luxury sedan which is a new category of vehicle products to a new market segment. Mercedes, who is a known brand for their luxurious and expansive vehicles recognized the need to target new market […]

Crabtree & Evelyn’s Promotional Strategy

Tuesday, October 19th, 2010

As Eileen has addressed in her blog post “Crabtree & Evelyn launches Breast Cancer campaign“, Crabtree & Evelyn is running a promotion strategy that offers its market with values in two areas: consumers who are aware and caring of the seriousness of breast cancer and consumers who simply go for the special offers. This promotion […]

Nike turns NBA superstars into PUPPETS

Saturday, October 16th, 2010

In a group of commercials, Nike produced a special contribution for the 2009 NBA Playoffs that features two of the highest performers and most popular NBA superstars today: Kobe Bryant and LeBron James. Only, not the players themselves but as PUPPETS! As an NBA/Kobe Bryant fan, I enjoyed these commercials a lot. There are many […]

Ticketmaster’s Competitor: Ex-CEO

Monday, October 11th, 2010

According to the Wall Street Journal on October 11th, it has been announced that the ex-CEO, Fredric D. Rosen will be the CEO of Outbox Enterprises LLC. This new ticket selling company, Outbox Enterprises brings in a different type of ticket selling model called the white-level service which offers direct selling of tickets from the […]

“MJ’s Back” – John Tsang

Sunday, October 10th, 2010

As a fellow “baller” as John said in his blog post, “MJ’s Back“, I was thrilled about the new release of NBA 2K11 reliving Michael Jordan when I saw the commercial for it. It is just like how John described. I can “barely able to contain” myself. Especially as I was watching the NBA 2K11 […]