Sexual Discrimination: a Lasting Topic

The Daily Mail said that although the income difference has already become smaller and smaller between male and female in America, there still exists an 18% gap.

Actually the sexual discrimination has always been one of the most common phenomenons while also the hottest dispute throughout the whole modern human history.  Almost all people in the world affirm that women should get the equal positions as men do, while why it never comes ture?

I shall claim my view here first that I do agree with the equal position for men and women, while I have a slightly different opinion with that meaning of the word ‘equal position’.

I think the income level shouldn’t be the only criteria for a ‘equal position’ while we should pay more attention to other sides such as the different physical adaption and the different advantages from men to women — which means if the position can exploit the advantages to the full for women, then women should win the advantage on this position and vice verse.

For example, women should get more work opportunities in the position of nursery or cosmetics sales while men should be the mainly group of surgeon or scientific research team — which has already been the situation nowadays.

As it’s the fact that men is different from women both physically and mentally, if each can perform its own functions, that’s the ‘equal’ in my view.

http://finance.sina.com/bg/economy/chinanews/20131112/0012901026.html

Posted in: Uncategorized