A Moleskin

Standard

I’m schizophrenic, but not in the clinical sense of the word. I brew freshly ground, recently roasted coffee in an aeropress with temperature and weight control while also enjoying a cup of Indian instant nescafe with milk and lots of sugar in the morning. I love good sourdough, and I’m experimenting making my own Idli and Dosa batter. By the way, this is unrelated to the topic of this post. Or not.

My planning’s ratchet, but I have this inexplicable urge to useĀ a Moleskin book. I believe it has something to do with a visit to the Computer history museum in Palo Alto. The bay area is an amazing place. It’s almost as magical as it’s made out to be. The museum displays include pages from William Shockley’s laboratory book. Such revolutionary ideas casually written on single pages.

I gifted myself a Moleskin (with Amazon store credit from my Uncle). I hope this helps in my research. Just today, Hong and I came up with some pretty sweet ideas for my research. They’ve been dutifully added to Molly. May this blog post serve as a reminder of the approximate time frame I started keeping research notes.