Alibaba’s IPO

Posted by in Uncategorized

The biggest IPO in the history. I wasn’t aware of this corporation, although I used “TAOBAO”, an extremely popular Chinese E-commerce website frequently. “TAOBAO” is a branch of Alibaba that gives everyone a chance to trade things and do businesses online. This company has changed my definition of shopping since it first came out. Shopping mall was no longer my only choice of shopping. On “TAOBAO”, millions of Chinese exchange things with each other. His company gives small businesses an platform to do business within the world. I personally think Alibaba is a great company, not only because it is valued at 231.4 billion dollars after the first day of its IPO. Before internet was growing tremendously in China, “Alibaba” catches this great business opportunity and began to develop Online Shopping, which was unbelievable since internet was underdeveloped even in rural area. Their CEO Jack Ma creates miracles because he brings China to a new era. Now, China is a more international and open country.