Monthly Archives: June 2022

Unit One Reflection

Self-writing Assignments From self-introduction to peer-reviewing, unit one has effectively introduced the concept of what technical communication is and we have put our knowledge into practice with small assignments. More importantly, I get to learn the principles of technical writing … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Response Email 3

Good Morning Benson, Thank you for reaching out to me. I am delighted to accept this great opportunity to partner up with you. I enjoyed reading your bio, and I honor your excellent work as CPSC 210 TA, and the … Continue reading

Invitiation Email 2

Dear Chris, I’m reaching out to you in hopes to be your writing teammate.  After reading the highlights on your bio, I would like to express my admiration for your sheer hard work and dedication you put in pursuing a … Continue reading

Invitation Email 1

Dear Garrett, I’m reaching out to you in hopes to be your writing teammate. I greatly enjoy reading your application letter and other highlights posted in your blogs. Your commitment and enthusiasm for pursuing a career in the trading field … Continue reading