ran around the circle once again

Unusual title, huh? Well, I’m probably the only one that knows the meaning to it. In two words: repeating history. Isn’t it tiring to get stuck in the same situation over and over again through the years? And someone else gets what you wanted again? You would think life is about learning lessons so that next time you know what to do….this is what I thought. Honestly, I don’t think so. This is just an excuse people use to make themselves feel better if something goes wrong. Why? Cause if life really wanted to teach me a lesson, It would stop placing me in the same situation over and over again. If I have to make another mistake I wish I could just learn a different lesson. And I know, this might sound confusing, but, I’m just sick of repeating history that doesn’t make me any stronger. I just wish that for once all the effort I put into something got payed back. Is that asking too much? So I found this quote, and It was kind of inspirational. Don’t know how much it will help but it makes me “hope”, once again.

“Believe you can, and you can. Belief is one of the most powerful of all problem dissolvers. When you believe that a difficulty can be overcome, you are more than half way to victory over it already” – Norman Vincent Peale

Ever had a strong belief about something? No matter what others say you still firmly believe in it? No matter what you see, no matter what others are showing, there is something inside you that tells you the opposite? Well, this happened to me. I don’t know what it is but I just know it. Maybe I might be wrong and once again making another mistake, but at least I can say I was true to myself. And that I strongly believed in what I was thinking and what I was doing.

You know what’s magical about a belief? People around me can tell me whatever they want, show me whatever they want, but if I believe in something you won’t change my mind easily. I’m stubborn and there is nothing no one can do about it.