I admit, I’m in and out of my head.

I should be studying for my midterm but I just can’t focus. I’m so spacey and I think I shouldn’t have even taken a summer class to begin with!

However, at the same time I want to finish my psych requirements asap. I need a break from psych…seriously. No matter how much I love my major, the repetition and overlap of the material in the courses is insane…yes bitch, I think after having taken 13+ courses + high school psych I know what classical conditioning, observational learning,  operant conditioning etc. ARE. I also can’t stand the scaling of the grades. Why do we have to be scaled down most of the time? FML. If you are in a smart class, you are bound to do worse in the class…and I’m so lucky cause guess what? The summer class I’m taking right now had a 75% average on the last midterm. Yes. So it means that the chances of being scaled down on the final grade are high as fuck (unless ofc people in the class become less smart…HAHA..right).

Anyways, a part from my crappy luck. I’ve also been really moody and unable to concentrate or even listen to people’s  conversations (after about 10 mins, my brain goes in “standby mode”).  So yeah, I’m not in the “best conditions” brain-wise. I don’t know what it is exactly that I need..but I think some alcohol will do me good. I need a break and I want to be surrounded by people who really understand me. Not by people who just pretend to be your friends like once a month. This term has really made me realize who is there for me and who is not. If you don’t  even know half of the stuff I’ve been going through then you are probably not in my list. While, I’ve decided to tell my close friends at least half of the stuff I’ve been going through, I’ve kept a part of it to myself. So yeah miss-“I tell everything to everyone”, is not as open as you might think…..