Stephen Gates’ Blog

I came across Stephen Gates’ blog rather by accident. As I was researching how to be creative when making presentations, I read a post called Presenting Creative 101. The lesson was split into three parts and each provided valuable tips and suggestions on how to improve presentation skills. Along the path through a business education and career, presentations will become more and more frequent. Learning how to captivate an audience and effectively present is a fundamental skill. I highly recommend the post to any student who wishes to become a better presenter.

Although the specific post attracted me initially, I soon started exploring the rest of Gates’ blog. Gates is a brand designer and creative mind that works in the world of marketing. His blog posts reflect his career and he often offers interesting opinions. His “My Weekly Inspirations” section offers links to some really fascinating stories from the past week. Stephen Gates’ blog is an good read for anyone interesting in marketing.