Aritzia: Not just Clothing

Aritziais a women’s fashion boutique that offers beautifully designed clothes that are on trend and high quality. Born in Vancouver, Canada, in 1984, they have boutiques in select markets across the US and Canada, including New York, Vancouver, Chicago, San Francisco, Toronto, Portland, and London. in the video, Brian Hill introduced how the company developed and their special way of doing business in general. Every retail store of Aritzia has unique feature of architecture which can attract people.

Aritzia contain several branches at variable pricing level which are suitable for customers at different ages. It is a nice idea of business since they can attract as many consumers as possible in that way in order to larger their revenue. I like Aritzia very much because of they sale all kinds of staff that are in fashion and I can always harvest some wonderful product whenever I go to those retail stores. As compared to other large clothing stores like Zara and H&M, the weakness of Aritzia is its relatively high pricing, which may not be accept by some customers.