Best Works

• Definition Assignment: this is the first assignment of this course. The main purpose for the definition assignment is to create a definition that certain audience may not be familiar with. For this assignment, I chose the word Systematic Desensitization. Because I have a Psychology background, this particular word is very common in my discipline, and I chose that to share to my peers who have no background in Psychology.
  • Peer Review of Definition Assignment: the peer review for the definition assignment was for us to understand how to evaluate and provide feedback for our peers’ definition assignment. The process of any peer review activity is also helpful for us to re-evaluate and improve our own assignment. For the definition assignment, I peer reviewed Meagan Rosenberg’s Definition Assignment on Dental Radiographs.
  • Formal Report Proposal & Progress Report and Survey: the formal report proposal is an activity aimed to investigate, analyze, and recommend action on a problem, an inefficiency, or a deficiency in a public setting (for example, workplace, a volunteer and community organization). This assignment allows us to reflect on our current and/or previous professional experience and how we can improve on certain systematical flaw that they may have. For this purpose, I chose to create an evaluation of the Internship Program that I’m currently undergoing in L’Oreal Indonesia. The proposal consist of: Location of Study, Background Details of Readers, Introduction, Statement of Problem, Scope, Methods, My Qualifications and Conclusion. The progress report indicates a memorandum targeted to our instructor of our progress in conducting the formal report.
  • Peer Review of Formal Report: the peer review for the formal report is designed to help our teammates review their formal report draft. The formal report draft consist of all the components required in the formal report, but because it’s still a draft, we still have time to improve our formal report until we submit our final formal report. For this peer review assignment, I reviewed Janice Pang’s formal report draft.
  • Complaint Letter and Response Letter: the complaint and response letter is an assignment that aims to create an effective business document. In our day-to-day life, we will encounter inconvenience that might require us to create a complaint letter. The techniques in order for our complaint to be well-received and compensated requires a writing approach that is constructive, regardless of how emotional we are feeling. For the response letter, we practice how we could deal with complaints and address our faults professionally and respectfully.
  • Peer Review of Application Package: the application package aims to prepare us when applying to a real-life job application that we want. It consist of the job application posting, our resume, one cover letter and two requests for reference letter. The peer review I’ve done is for one of my teammate, Jenny Zhang.