Given the particularly individualized nature of my inquiry; that is to say that making content relatable often lies in the eye of the beholder, my peer reviewer challenged me first and foremost to assess how I am to make my inquiry relevant to the larger professional sphere. This query really forced me to engage with some new research about creating classroom community through and by way of Social Emotional Learning. The restrictions of relatedness are not confined to material, but instead are limitless in the ability to try to draw out connections. This means that I had to re-evaluate what it meant to relate: what direction was this relation going and where was it coming from? Should my objective be to adapt relationships and material to individual students, or should I provide myself as a bridge in between the students and the material? The answer I came to was much more than that: the relational strategy does not begin or end in the classroom but extends throughout the school community, between colleagues, learners, teachers, administration and even policy. As such the obscurity of my inquiry increased but it also helped me to refine what exactly I was asking myself. I realized my question has more to do with developing opportunities to form community and less to do with material. The stronger the relational ties are between any two components (facilitated through formation of community) the more meaningful those components become.