Letter of Complaint – Glen Kavaliunas

1234 Main Street

Nanaimo, B.C., V9V 1G5

July 20, 2020

Darren Hudson – Customer Loyalty support

Telus Communications Inc.

543 Evergreen Lane

Calgary, B.C.  T2K 1E4

Dear Mr. Hudson,

I have been a loyal Telus Communications customer for over fifteen years. In that time, I have subscribed to home phone service, internet, cable television and cellular phone service. I have been quite happy with the service received until recently. The last bill we received from Telus was double the price of the previous bill.

In January, a Telus representative called and offered a two-year service agreement for a fixed price for twenty-four months of one hundred and ten dollars a month. I have enclosed the transcript from the conversation as well as the subsequent contract. All our bills matched the agreed upon information in the contract until this past month. Our most recent bill from Telus was thee hundred dollars. There was no change to our service, and we did not purchase any extras. I am hoping this is simply a computing error.

Please look into the discrepancy in our bill and send an adjusted bill to gkavaliu@gmail.com. If you would like to speak further about this matter, I can be reached at (250) 543-1234 between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm Monday to Friday. Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Glen Kavaliunas

Encl.      Glen Kavaliunas – Telus Communications Bill June 2020

Transcript of telephone conversation with Telus January 2020

Contract with Telus Communications Jan 2020 – Jan 2022