To: Members of ENGL 301 Writing Team “Smells like team spirit”
From: Amy Vergouwen, ENGL 301 Student
Date: December 19, 2019
Subject: Formal Report “An Analysis of the Healthcare Staffing Shortage at Glenmore Lodge Care Community”
Hi everyone, below you can find my formal report along with the letter of transmittal. Those of you who peer-reviewed my work helped me so much throughout the process of creating the formal report, so a big thank you is necessary!
The formal report includes:
- Abstract (summarizing the report)
- Introduction (overview of the problem being studied)
- Data section (literature review, survey data, interview data)
- Conclusion (with recommendations)
- Appendix (questions asked during interview & survey process)
I look forward to reading all of your final reports. If you have any questions regarding my report, please don’t hesitate to send me an email email@example.com. Thank you again for all of your help.
Enclosure: vergouwen letter of transmittal, vergouwen formal report
Leave a Reply