November 28th, 2020

Customer Services
Normal Beauty Company
7658 Davie Street, Vancouver, BC
V5H 1J4

Anusha Saleem
2090 Osoyama Street, Vancouver, BC
V7H 1D4

Dear Normal Beauty Company,

I have enjoyed and trusted your ‘UnOrdinary’ skincare and makeup line for over two years, and I also recommend them to my followers on Photogram.

Recently, I purchased your newest ‘Watercolour’ foundation in the shade Medium Beige Y-02 (Order Number: 4325) and was excited to try it when it got delivered to me. Unfortunately, the colour is a complete mismatch to my actual skin. Hence I would like a refund on the product as I cannot wear that foundation at all.

My experience with your products has always been positive, so I am hopeful that you can fulfil my request. I’ll be awaiting your reply.

Thank you,
Anusha Saleem

November 29th, 2020

Anusha Saleem
2090 Osoyama Street, Vancouver, BC
V7H 1D4

Customer Services
Normal Beauty Company
7658 Davie Street, Vancouver, BC
V5H 1J4

Dear Anusha Saleem,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and want to meet or exceed your expectations from our products.
I see that you have purchased the Watercolour Foundation (Medium Beige Y-02) as part of a bundled product.

Unfortunately, we can not refund individual items from a bundle as per our return policy. However, we still want you as a satisfied customer and hence, we offer you an extra 25% off on your next purchase by using the following promo-code:
OFF-25-DIS

To offer a more personalized experience in the future, I would like to let you know that you can reach out to our makeup product experts via chat, helpline, and in-store. They will be more than happy to assist you and make sure you have a smooth shopping experience.

Please let us know if we can further assist you.

Warm regards,

Michael Smith
Normal Beauty Company
Customer Service Representative