Assignment 3.1: Compliant Letter & Bad News Letter

November 27, 2020

Customer Service
Apple, Inc.
123 Seattle, WA

Amol Chahal
234 Vancouver, BC

Dear Apple,

I have always appreciated the customer service that you have provided to me in the past. I have been using Apple products for a long time and really enjoy using them.

However, recently I was trying to get hold of your sales team for a new Macbook that I was hoping to inquire about. I wanted to reach to the business department to inquire about the potential leasing options. However, I was transferred to the wrong department every single time and I still did not end up getting my query clarified.

I have always had a positive experience with Apple customer service support in the past. I am hoping to bring this issue to light.

Regards,

Amol Chahal

November 27, 2020

Amol Chahal
234 Vancouver, BC

Customer Services
Apple, Inc.
123 Seattle, WA

Dear Amol Chahal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear about your experience with our customer service support team. We have investigated this issue within our internal team to figure out where things went wrong. We would like to get your query answered as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, our business team had technical difficulties so they were unavailable over the past week. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. To answer your query as a priority, please let us know a time that works for you and we will give you a call.

Please let us know how we can further assist you.

Regards,

Adam Mate
Apple, Inc.
Customer Service Support