Complaint Letter – Samantha Krieg

600 Academy Way

Kelowna, BC   V1V 0E8

July 18, 2022

Customer Service Department

ENGL 301 Coffee Company

2329 West Mall

Vancouver, BC  V6T 1Z4

Subject: Delayed Order Delivery

The Steeped Coffee Packs sold by your company were recommended because of the excellent taste, ethically sourced coffee beans, and convenience when camping in remote locations. ENGL 301 Coffee Company has a reputation for quality coffee and excellent customer service, so I was disappointed with my recent order.

On June 18, 2022, I ordered two Steeped Coffee Packs from your company’s online store to give as a gift. The order was placed well in advance to allow enough time to add the coffee packs to a gift basket and ship it to the recipient.

As of July 18, I have not received the order despite paying for ten-day shipping. There is no longer enough time to send the coffee packs to the recipient as part of a gift basket.

Although your company is not in control of shipping, you are responsible for ensuring that online orders meet customer’s expectations and using a reputable shipping company. I am requesting a refund for the $55 order and the $10 shipping cost. Moreover, I insist that two orders of Steeped Coffee Packs are sent directly to the gift recipient at the enclosed address with expedited shipping.

I would appreciate having this issue resolved within the week.

Respectfully,

Samantha Krieg

Encl. 1 mailing address