3.1 Letter of Complaint – DE

2035 Turnberry Lane
Coquitlam, British Columbia V3E 3N2

July 18, 2022

Robert Turner
Head of Customer Relations
Apple Inc.
One Apple Park Way
Cupertino, CA 95014

Attention: Customer Service Department

Subject: Refund Request for Apple Product

Dear Mr. Turner,

On July 4th, 2022, I purchased three Apple products including a Magic Mouse, the 2nd generation AirPods, and a 14-inch MacBook Pro in Space Grey at the Coquitlam Center location in British Columbia, Canada.

Upon receiving the AirPods and the Magic Mouse, I realized that the AirPods were the wrong generation and I actually wanted to purchase the AirPods Pro—that was my mistake. However, when I went to exchange them at the Coquitlam Centre location, I was told that a return or exchange was not possible until I had received all of the products that were purchased collectively. This is frustrating because I provided both a copy of the receipt and the unopened product, yet the staff told me I have to wait until the MacBook Pro arrived to be able to return the AirPods and get my money back.

The MacBook Pro is due to be shipped on August 15th because it is currently sold out so according to Apple staff, I will not be able to return the AirPods until next month. To resolve the problem, I would really appreciate allowing for either a return or an exchange prior to receiving the MacBook.

My order number is W854822745 and I have attached a copy of my receipt as proof of purchase. Please let me know how I can go about returning my AirPods before receiving the rest of my order.

Regards,

Danae Echeverria

Enclosure: Copy of the Magic Mouse, AirPods, and MacBook Pro receipt.