Complaint Letter-Brianna 3.1

June 12, 2022

Customer Support

Teaja Organics.

22071 Fraserwood Way

Richmond, BC V6W 1J5

Attention: Mr. Raj Teja

Dear Mr. Teja,

Your company has a great reputation as a high quality and delicious organic tea distributor. I decided to use your company’s services to order custom tea for an event, and my experience was shockingly disappointing.

Prior to the event, I met with your tea master “Greg” on May 26 to review what I was hoping for and to decide on a flavor and packaging combination that would be suitable for the event. He guided me through my choices and together we decided on “Good Morning” tea, and white, minimalistic packaging. I placed the order right away and we decided to set up a pick up time. 

On June 1, as per our agreement, I arrived at your warehouse to pick up my order and was given a large bag of the loose-leaf tea and a box of the empty bags that the tea was supposed to be packaged in. I had been under the impression that the tea would have come prepackaged, and after calling Greg, was told quite rudely that I would be charged the full amount again if I needed this done.

This situation caused the event to be without this custom tea, as I had not foreseen this extra time needed to package all of the tea. My disappointment is due to the fact that I was not informed that this would be the case. 

I am requesting that this matter is resolved and I am able to receive a refund for the tea within the next month.

Yours truly, 

Brianna Diogo

Coordinator, A Day to Remember Events

Enclosed: Bill of custom tea