Konstantin’s Bad News Letter

BetterMealKit Inc.
456 Food Ave
Vancouver, BC

June 23, 2022

123 Wonderful Ave
Vancouver, BC

Dear Mr. Mestnikov,

Thank you for being our loyal customer since almost the very beginning of BetterMealKit. Our team strives to make your experience as enjoyable as possible, and I was very sorry to hear about your late delivery and missing meal kit portions.

It can of course be very unpleasant to receive a late delivery especially when you rely on our meal kits for easy-to-cook dinner plans. Furthermore, receiving an incomplete order could further disrupt your food planning and add more uncertainty to daily life.

We acknowledge that the incomplete order was a mistake on our part and will therefore fully refund you for the missing meal portions. However, our delivery schedules are geared towards packaging the freshest ingredients, which may sometimes take a bit longer than expected. We try to indicate the best possible estimate of the delivery (5 to 7 pm in your case), but as we noted in our subscription description, a delivery may appear at an earlier or later time than indicated. For this reason, unfortunately, free meal vouchers will not be provided for the late delivery you experienced.

Even still, I understand that the two circumstances with your delivery may have led to frustration. Because we value our customer’s satisfaction, I can offer you an 8% discount on our special offers for your next order. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or concerns.

Respectfully,

Anne Doe

Regional Manager