Letter of Response – Rida

Taylor Rae, Customer Support

City Home Builders

567 Main Street

Edmonton, AB T5K 6H7

July 18th, 2022

Ms. Rida Irshad, Home Buyer

123 Simpsons Drive

Edmonton, AB T6W 4H5

Dear Ms Rida,

I hope you are enjoying your new home and settling in well!

I sincerely apologize for the miscommunication on our end regarding your lot grading. On our system it does show that the lot grading was completed, and a request was submitted to the City of Edmonton. However, I did follow up with the City of Edmonton as well and you are correct, they did not receive the request. Please see attached document to rest assure that the request has been resubmitted and I have personally called the City again to make sure they have received it. I was informed it should take no longer than 10 days from now to get the inspection completed.

I understand your frustrations and recognize that time is ticking to get the yard work completed. Unfortunately, since the deposit is on hold by the developer, we as builders are not able to offer an extension. I can however connect you to the landscaping companies that we use for those customers that request landscaping to be completed with their new home as I am aware that they still have some availabilities for this season.

If there is any other outstanding work on your home that has not been scheduled yet, please let me know so I can assist you further.

Thank you for your patience,

Taylor Rae

Encl. attachment of document sent to City of Edmonton and list of landscaping companies