Nicole’s Proposal Memorandum

MEMORANDUM

To: Dr. Erika Paterson, English 301 Professor
From: Nicole White, English 301 Student
Date: June 22, 2022

Subject: Summary of Formal Report Proposal for Determining the Feasibility of Implementing a Website for Piquant Gourmet Specialties

I have posted my formal report proposal for determining the feasibility of implementing a website for Piquant Gourmet Specialities on Nicole’s Team forum page.

The following summarizes the contents of my research proposal, as attached below:

• Description of Audience – David Narod, the owner of Piquant Gourmet Specialties
  • Introduction of Topic – Implementing a website for Piquant
  • Statement of Problem – Potential increase in sales and new advertising opportunities
  • Proposed Solutions – Develop a personalized website for Piquant, print out new business cards
  • Scope of Study – Owner’s needs, cost of the website, maintenance, demand, benefits, etc.
  • Methods of Research – Consultations, surveys, publications
  • My Qualifications – Work experience at Piquant, educational experience and interest in web development
  • Conclusion – Summarizes importance of a website and requests approval of research methods

Please feel free to contact me if you have further questions or concerns. I would be happy to hear from you.

Enclosure: Formal Report Proposal

Nicole White ENGL301 Proposal