Bad News Letter – Benson

Jane Doe, Customer Service

Novus Entertainment Inc.

112 E 3rd Ave #300, 

Vancouver, BC V5T 1C8

July 18th, 2022

Benson Lin

123 100 Street

Surrey, BC XXX 123

(604)123-4567

Dear Mr Lin, 

I am Jane from the Novus Customer Service Department and I would like to offer our sincere apology about your experience with the new Internet router. At Novus Entertainment Inc., we strive to provide excellent customer care and I am pleased to hear that Jessica was able to restore your service for a short amount of time. However, one of our goals is to provide fast and reliable Internet service and I am sorry that you have not been receiving service.   

I understand how critical a stable Internet connection is to all of our customers. I have reviewed our internal notifications about service outages in your area but I could not find any. However, there are reports of other customers receiving faulty routers. I believe that you may have received one of these fault routers which has caused the Internet outage. 

I can schedule a technician to deliver a new router to your address noted above immediately. Also, I can leave a note for the technician to validate the router before leaving. There is usually a service fee of $45.00 for the validation but I will be waiving the service fee. Thank you for being a loyal Novus customer and please let me know your availability for the router drop off time.

Sincerely,

Jane Doe

Novus Entertainment Inc. Customer Service