Letter of Application

Dear ENG301 Student Fraternity,

301 Riya Kathuria Application Letter.docx   

I am writing to express my interest in joining the professional writing team for your English 301 Technical Writing class during the semester. As a psychology student, I possess robust analytical and writing capabilities that I believe would be a significant contribution to the team.

Marketing and interpersonal development are two of my professional passions. Additionally, my prior work experience in the service sector has honed my interpersonal and communicative skills, it also enables me to develop new insights while engaging with people from various backgrounds and in a multitude of difficult situations.

In terms of my writing abilities and work ethics, I consider myself to be a competent writer with a strong attention to detail. My goal is to consistently deliver high-quality work, and I am particularly adept at creative writing. However, I aim to improve my technical writing skills, recognising it as a crucial aspect of business communication. I sincerely believe that collaboration, brainstorming, and active listening create an environment where ideas can be transformed into tangible realities.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

email: riyakathuria@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Riya Kathuria