Assignment 4.3 | Web Folio

To: Erika Paterson erika.paterson@ubc.ca

From: Alethea Kramer aletheakramer@outlook.com

Date: April 17, 2023

Subject: Submission of Web Folio

Dear Erika,

As per assignment 4.3, I am pleased to inform you that I have completed my web folio and have attached a link to it below. The web folio encompasses the following pages:

1. Home page: Provides an introduction to readers and offers navigational support to each page.
  2. Course Intro: Offers a brief overview of the ENGL 301 course and its expectations.
  3. Bio: Provides a concise bio about myself, including my interests, hobbies, and educational background.
  4. Blog: Includes all reflections and blog posts I have written throughout the course.
  5. Best Works: Offers links to my best works along with short summaries for easy accessibility and comprehension.
  6. Application Package: Encompasses all aspects of my application package, including job posting, cover letter, resume, and three reference requests.
  7. Resume: Provides an online version of my resume that is specifically focused on the medical field.

I appreciate your time in visiting my web folio, and I welcome any further inquiries or questions. Please feel free to email me at aletheakramer@outlook.com for more information.

Link to Web Folio