Assignment 4.3 | Web Folio

To: Erika Paterson <erika.paterson@ubc.ca>

From: Carman Chu <carmancchu@gmail.com>

Date: April 17, 2023

Subject: Web Folio Submission

As requested in assignment 4.3, I have finished creating my web folio and attached a link to the web folio below. The web folio includes:

• Home page: Introduction to readers on my web folio and how to navigational support to each page.
  • Course Intro: A short introduction to the ENGL 301 course and what is expected.
  • Bio: A short bio about myself and what I like and enjoy doing, as well as some educational background about myself.
  • Blog: A page consisting of all reflections and blog post throughout the course.
  • Best Works: A page that includes links to all my best works and short summaries for easy accessibility and understanding of these works.
  • Application Package: A page that includes all aspects of my application package (job posting, cover letter, resume, 3 reference requests).
  • Resume: An online version of my resume that is focused on the medical field.

Thank you for taking time and visiting my web folio, please email me at carmancchu@gmail.com for any more information or questions.

Link to Web Folio: https://blogs.ubc.ca/engl301cc/