Application Package

The purpose of this assignment was to prepare students for the job application process. Students are tasked with exploring current job opportunities, or graduate programs suitable for their field of study, and then crafting a personalized application package. The complete application package includes a description of the role being offered, a cover letter addressed to the employer, a resume highlighting the applicant’s skills and experience, and three reference letter requests. Below is a short summary of each respective component, with the links attached.

Job Description

This section highlights the responsibilities of the role, as well as some background on the history of SAP. Furthermore, a set of qualifications are listed, in terms of what is expected from applicants.

SAP Job Posting

Cover Letter

The cover letter goes into detail about my journey towards software development; my background, skillsets, experience, and what I believe would make me an excellent candidate for the position offered at SAP

301 Aleem Tariq Cover Letter

Resume

The resume highlights my technical skills, discussing my work experience and projects that are relevant to the job posting.

301 Aleem Tariq Resume

Reference Letter Requests

References are an excellent means to attest to an individual’s skills and qualifications. The reference letters here highlight my past experience with professors and researchers and are requests for a reference.

301 Aleem Tariq Reference Letters

Job Posting Citation

Junior Software Developer (SAP ixP Intern) – Vancouver, et al. SAP.
ca.indeed.com/cmp/SAP/reviews?utm_campaign=google_jobs_reviews.