Home

Welcome to Gary Tam’s webfolio!

This webfolio is created to showcase my work in my career as an Environmental Health Officer.  It includes my resume, application package and a collection of my quality work.  You will be able to learn more About Me in this website or my professional profile in LinkedIn.

This webfolio is a fulfillment of the UBC technical writing course (ENGL 301). The course goes over preparation of abstracts, proposals, applications, reports, correspondence and online communications: emails, texts, Web Folio and networking.   Students will understand technical communication through course readings.  They will build their writing work by blogging in WorkPress and profiling in LinkedIn, work collaboratively in small groups to critique and improve their writing, and engage in fruitful discussions with the course instructor on Facebook.

One thought on “Home

1. Thank you Gary for having your entire webfolio dedicated to the public health inspector profession. I am starting the environmental health program at BCIT this fall and have been researching on the internet for anything relevant to the program and job and came across this webpage. I realize it is a couple years old but it really does help in inspiring me to become the best inspector I could be in the years to come. 🙂