1.2 Email to Mr. Corbyn Kwan

To: Mr. Corbyn Kwan
From: Parsa Seyed Zehtab
Date: February 1, 2023
Subject: Writing Team Application

Hello Corbyn,

My name is Parsa Seyed Zehtab, and I am in English 301 with you this semester. I saw your message in the chat regarding your search for a writing team, and wanted to reach out and inquire about forming a team together. I have attached a PDF of my letter of application below for you to review at your own convenience.

After reading your letter of application, I believe that we can form a strong team together; we share many of the same interests and I believe this will allow us to learn from each other. I am also pursuing a career in a technical field, as I am currently in the BCS program at UBC. I also value efficient communication, and I saw you mention this as one of your strengths. You mentioned that one of your weaknesses was lacking variety in sentence patterns: this is one of my strengths in writing, so I believe we can help each other throughout this term.

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to reach out at your convenience.

I have attached my letter of application here: 301 Parsa Seyed Zehtab Application Letter

Sincerely,

Parsa Seyed Zehtab
BCS candidate
University of British Columbia