1.2 Email Memorandum

MEMORANDUM

To: Dr. Erika Paterson
From: Parsa Seyed Zehtab
Date: January 25, 2023
Subject: Memo regarding Parsa Seyed Zehtab’s 301 Application Letter 

Hello Dr. Paterson, 

As indicated in the instructions for assignment 1.2, I have written a letter of application addressing the students of English 301 in order to be accepted into a professional writing team for the duration of the semester. As such, I have attached a PDF file of my letter of application for you to review at your discretion, and provided a brief summary of its contents below:

• Highlights my experience in transforming scientific literature into a form that can be understood by the general public.
  • Shares the fact that I have taken COMR 329, which gave me ample experience working in groups and a good understanding of group dynamics. 
  • Shares my strengths and weaknesses as a writer. 
  • Shares my philosophy as a learner; I believe that teamwork is essential to learning, and every student has the ability to learn and master any subject. 

Thank you for taking the time to review my letter of application and this email. If you have any questions regarding the letter of application or the information contained within this memo, please feel free to be in touch. 

Enclosure: 

PDF Letter of Application