Jenn’s Final HDLT Presentation

For my final presentation, I created a videoscribe presentation.  The link for the video is:

http://sho.co/185O3

Enjoy!

This entry was posted in Final Class. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Jenn’s Final HDLT Presentation

1. amelia walker says:

Hey Jenn!
    I really enjoyed your video, I especially like the diversitree! It’s neat how you were able to represent everything using nature. I think you’ve done an excellent job of covering everything. You’ve described how your thoughts changed (or were enhanced) throughout the course, you included some theories and theorists and you applied the ideas to your own classroom. Like you said with mine, I can’t really think of anything to improve yours! Great work 🙂
    Amy

2. renuka senaratne says:

Hi Jen, I like how you used various trees in the forest to show the unique and diverse needs in the learning theories. Highlighting physiological changes in your presentation was also well thought out. I like how you connected the theorists in the branches. Interesting presentation and visually effective. I like how you concluded with your key learning. I agree with you that human development is unique and diverse in each individual. Good work Jen. Hope you have a nice break until next semester.

3. olivier salvas says:

Hi Jenn,

I really relate to when you say that we can’t separate learning technologies and experiences. I like the reference to the ecosystems of society, family, culture and community. They all have such a strong link to what is happening in our classrooms and I do find we don’t pay enough attention to what’s happening in our communities in our teaching. Great idea to create a diversity tree. I know I am repeating Amy’s comment but it is truly brilliant.
    “Each of our students is at a different place and there’s no one right place to be!” 😉
    Great job at synthesizing all the learning done in the course!
    Oli