Reflect on video and feedback

Our team decided to study Groupon company for our group project in Marketing Class.
Trough this project we had first to lead a situation analysis and a SWOT, then we made a STP (Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning), and finally we realized a Marketing Mix Analysis and developed a marketing strategy that we incorporated in a video.

I sincerely believe our team was a functional and efficient team. We managed to use everybody strengths to realize the best project we could. This is why we easily split the tasks between us, and everyone did its tasks perfectly. Moreover, we were listening to each other ideas, and paying importance to everything said. To me this one of the main reasons why we were a a cohesive group and why we managed to be creative in the realization of the video.
It is also important to put forward that we were efficient in the way we met regularly, we established smart goals – like the fact to always meet the deadlines by having finished and reviewed all together our work many days before it.

I also want to point out this project was really interesting for me in the way it allowed to apply concepts and theories we discovered in class. It really interested me, and allowed me to understand in a deeper way many marketing concepts, and also to realize marketing is something I really enjoy and probably would like to work in.

Last but not least, I want to conclude by putting forward that realizing this video was really fun and useful. It is different from what we are used to do, it helps us encourage our creativity, and gives us a big pleasure using this new format. Moreover, it permits us to get new skills by knowing how to realize a video.

In a nutshell, I only have positive feedbacks on this project, and encourage everybody to take COMM296 as soon as possible because they will love this class.