Join the Lab
ETA Lab is growing and is looking to support new graduate students and post-doctoral research associates for January and Setpember 2020:
Potential research topics:
- Design, simulation, construction, and operation of large net-zero energy buildings in Canada
- Computational techniques for multi-objective optimisation of architectural design and building engineering systems
- Deep-learning and Bayesian inference for low-carbon building design and operation
- Optimisation of building-integrated energy systems (i.e., combined-heat and power) that engage with electric vehicle charging infrastructure
- Augmented reality (AR) interactions with building data and building controls
UBC degrees supported (for prospective graduate students only):
- MASc in Mechanical Engineering
- MArch (part-time graduate research assistantships offered)
- Masters of Advanced Studies in Architecture (MASA)
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering
- PhD in Interdisciplinary Studies
For more information, contact: Dr. Adam Rysanek.
Already an undergraduate or graduate student at UBC and interested in a part-time research assistantship at the ETA Lab? That can work, too! Feel free to reach out.