10 responses to “Wynn Zhang – Introduction”

1. aidin niavarani

Nice to meet you Wynn! I took 565S last semester and it was really interesting. I wonder – have you taken that course yet? It’s all about digital games in the context of learning. Highly recommend it. Happy new year!

1. Wynn Zhang

Hi Aidin! I’m taking ETEC 544 right now. It seems like a very interesting course! Happy new year!

2. cindy keung

Hello Wynn! It’s great to read about you. I lived in Shanghai briefly when I was overseas! Have a great semester!

1. Wynn Zhang

Hi Cindy! Awesome! Shanghai is one of my favorite places to travel to (but NOT to live).

3. John Wu

Hi Wynn

Nice to meet you! I’ve visited Shanghai before and really enjoyed finding delicious foods to eat there. That’s an impressive board game collection and I definitely share your views on how Gamification can improve learning

1. Wynn Zhang

Hi John! That’s actually probably just 1/10th of my collection! It’s mostly the games that I use to teach certain topics so they’re more of the relevant ones!

4. JacksonLiang

Good to see you again Wynn. Hopefully our interest in games can tie back together for the future group project depending how we get arranged !

1. Wynn Zhang

Hey Jackson! Great to see you again!

5. mary hui

Hi Wynn,
    Nice to meet you! I see you have a really nice collection of board games! Does your interest in gaming stem from playing board games when you were younger?

1. Wynn Zhang

Hi Mary! I actually only started playing boardgames a few years ago when my GF introduced invited me to hang out with her friends! I think I mostly played computer games such as League of Legends, Dota, or Starcraft!