6 responses to “Introduction- Alexis Reeves”

1. cindy keung

Hi Alexis! Your international school experience sounds amazing!

1. alexis reeves

Thanks Cindy! If you’re interested in doing it sometime, I’m happy to offer tips from my experiences.

2. hayley mooney

Hi Alexis- I spent several years in Sydney as a kid, but the opposite side- Lindfield. It’s interesting that you’ve been able to take an international perspective on technology use in schools. I started the pandemic in the UK, so I’m now comparing how they handled homeschooling vs Canada, but from a parental perspective.

1. alexis reeves

It’s a small world, I used to have a friend living in Chatswood! That’s really interesting, I know there were a lot of problems with students in the UK not having access to the same amount of homeschooling time-wise as others so would look forward to reading your comparison between the two countries when you finish your study!

3. Nathan Bishop

Hi Alexis,

I visited a sister school of ours called Agora Sant Cugat in Barcelona about 3 years ago (there was a conference there and I did a presentation on educational technology). Any chance you know that school? This is basically my only experience with Spain, but I loved it!

Surprisingly, while I lived and taught in New Zealand for a year, we never actually made it over to Australia, which is something I regret!

I am looking forward to working with you throughout this course.

1. alexis reeves

Oh wow that’s great! You must be quite experienced in the field already I gather then? I am still a novice I believe but am looking forward to learning from you and everyone else here with our unique skill sets. Unfortunately I haven’t heard of this school you mentioned, but Barcelona itself is a very enchanting city! I’m the opposite with New Zealand, I wish I went there for longer than 5 days!