A3- How Can Google Overcome the issue of App Overload?

One issue I have seen expanding is the issue of App Overload. Teachers are faced with too many options for mobile learning apps. I predict that there will be a movement by companies such as google to create a “One Stop Shop” for teachers to simplify the mobile learning experience. For my A3 I am making some suggestions as to how Google Classroom might be used to become one of these central hubs for online learning. Click this link to see my suggestions.

One response to “A3- How Can Google Overcome the issue of App Overload?”

1. Pei

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for sharing your A3 and the issue of app overload is definitely something all users can relate. I really like the idea of having the chat/communication function directly on the app to avoid going back and forth between different apps. Without knowing much about how data usage works on apps, I also wonder whether limiting the number of apps opened at the same time would help to ease the huge data usage/longer loading time? If it’s the case then I can see the integration of this feature will enhance overall user experience. I learned a lot of Google Classroom from visiting your side so thank you!