Image Credits

(cc) Image by jorgeandresem via Flickr

I’ve been using Flickr Creative Commons images within posts and pages on my eportfolio using their HTML embed code which links back to the original image.   However, after a recent post on the course site, I decided to go back and make it clear that the images are Creative Commons, cite the author by name and indicate source.  It’s too bad that this installation of WordPress doesn’t have the plugin so that we can use the BBCode that already contains the information I’m adding manually.  I created a page explaining this to visitors which is located in the top level menu or accessible via this link: https://blogs.ubc.ca/etec565abates/image-credits/

I am an Educator living in Quispamsis, New Brunswick Canada. Currently, I am seconded from my Grade 5 class at Island View School to the position of Educational Support Teacher – Technology in the Southern Anglophone School District. Technology has been a common thread throughout my careers in education and community services. Now I am fortunate to be able to use my enthusiasm for integrating digital technologies into my teaching pedagogy and share those experiences with others in my district.