Online Learning Environments and Interactive Technologies

To what extent have you experienced on-line or mixed-mode courses that achieved this kind of learning environment?

I thought, I would use a type of infographic using the on-line service ThingLink to illustrate examples of how I have experienced the kind of on-line learning environment outlined by Anderson (2008) while being in this course.  For those who have not used an artifact created with ThingLink, hover you mouse over the image to interact with the rich media tags.

How might you use the learning technologies tools you have at your disposal to help you to create meaningful interactions?

I’ve used Haiku Deck to present my response.  Please see the note section for an elaboration of each slide.
Created with Haiku Deck, the free presentation app for iPad

I am an Educator living in Quispamsis, New Brunswick Canada. Currently, I am seconded from my Grade 5 class at Island View School to the position of Educational Support Teacher – Technology in the Southern Anglophone School District. Technology has been a common thread throughout my careers in education and community services. Now I am fortunate to be able to use my enthusiasm for integrating digital technologies into my teaching pedagogy and share those experiences with others in my district.

Tagged with: