Module One Post Ten [Nanotechnology in Clothes]

Nanotechnology in Clothes

Image result for nanotech and clothes

This is a very good website called The Guardian. It explains that over 1600 products have nanoparticles. One type of nanotechnology is Microbe-killing silver which kills bacteria and odours. There are potential risks of nanotechnology like if when the customer sweats the nanotech might go on their skin. Through research, it is proven that people care more about the pros of nanotech than the cons.

20 thoughts on “Module One Post Ten [Nanotechnology in Clothes]

1. Humus Leo

I’m doubtful because human skin isn’t like a board and clothes aren’t attached to it. You’d probably still be stabbed by the cloth or hurt very badly unless this thing was skin tight, but I suppose it would still help. If I was delivering a shot to a mad person with a contagious condition, I’d want this filth all over my gloves.
    You can check my favorite cloth and pants at https://lilpeepmerch.net/product-category/sweatpants/

2. juicewrldmerchandise

Unlike a board or clothes attached to it, human skin is not like a platform. If the cloth was not skin-tight, it would probably still puncture you or severely injure you, but it would at least help. Putting this filth on my gloves would be a good idea if I were giving a shot to someone who had a contagious disease.

3. nba youngboy merch

The skin of an individual is not like an object attached to something else, such as a board or dress. If the cloth was not skin-tight, it would probably still puncture you or severely injure you, but at least it would help. When I was giving a shot to someone who had a contagious disease, it would be prudent to put this filth on my gloves.

4. harrystylesmerch

Individuals do not have skin like board or dress attached to them. Despite not being skin-tight, it would probably still puncture you or cause severe injuries, but at least it would help. The filth on my gloves would prove prudent if I were giving a shot to a contagious patient.

5. antisocialsocialclubshop

Anti Social Social Club Official Store Anti Social Social Club Hoodie is very famous and good brand.Which is available in different designs and different colors.
    And available best tees,sweatshirts,and merchadise fans and Free shiping worldwide.

6. unspeakablemerch.shop

This is a really too good post. This article gives truly quality and helpful information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful topic info is provided here. Thank you so much buddy and Keep up the good work.

7. nfmerch

What a way to do that! btw, I am beyond thrilled to have come across your post, which I found fascinating and beautiful. I am extremely pleased to have visited your blog. I am not even sure this is possible.