Comment on Lizzy’s Blog–“Google+ gets a C-“

I love the name. “Google+ gets a C-” as a title, makes the blog more attractive.The viewers can have a good impression of this blog at the first sight. So it’s pretty good for Lizzy to have this title. It’s much better than “Google+ fails” or “Google+ doesn’t successful.”

Personally thinking, the writer use YouTube as an example, which makes a good start of the blog because YouTube is well-known and viewers know exactly what the writer means by talking about Google accounts and YouTube. After that Lizzy illustrates her idea by showing her personal experience so that she can show the fact more firmly. “My friends don’t use Google+,so I won’t use it.” It’s super direct but it targets on the point that Lizzy trying to let us notice. She did a good work because she makes it simple but not wan.

However, this blog has some problems. The first is that Lizzy didn’t insert a picture of Google+ so failed to make it with more fun. And the next thing I suggest Lizzy to do is that she can add some research data or something more official and solid to show how the Google+ gets a C-.
Resource:
http//blogs.ubc.ca/lizzycomm101/2013/11/18/google-gets-a-c/