Comment On —WestJet bound for Europe

This is a professional blog. It’s highly organized and the resources are abundant. Also, you can have a lot of information in this blog including the latest news of WestJet and the the changes of the route. In addition, the writer made great comment on the changes, he is talking about what the changes are, why they happened like that, and what can we find out about the changes. All make me intested in the news and want to know more. So I did my research:

WestJet Airlines Ltd. (TSX: WJA) is a Canadian low-cost carrier that provides scheduled and charter air service to 88 destinations in Canada, the United States, Europe, Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean. Founded in 1996, it is currently the second-largest Canadian air carrier, behind Air Canada, operating an average of 425 flights and carrying over 45,000 passengers per day. In 2012, WestJet carried 17,453,352 passengers, making it the ninth-largest airline in North America by passengers carried.

I would like to read more economy news written by professional business man because after writing blogs by my own, I know every resources need to dig up, choose carefully and has high value to read. This work isn’t easy but worth working hard on it.

Resources:

Original Blog:  Mahttp://www2.macleans.ca/2013/11/15/westjet-bound-for-europe/c

by Chris Sorensen on Friday, November 15, 2013 

Image: LarryDougal/CP