Dinner (my second favourite meal of the day).

October 30th, 2013 § 0 comments

Usually I just want to relax for dinner. And so, I either pre-cook all of my meals to be re-heated or I pick up something that was made in the kitchen of Valoroso. I mean.. how can you ignore all of this awesome-ness? (Scroll down for pictures.)

Valoroso from the outside.

Where I wait for my lasagna.

Where I stand in line to order my lasagna.

The lasagna itself is made in their kitchen with authentic Italian ingredients. Which essentially means they come from Italy. I normally bring my own pyrex dish and ask for 5 or 6 servings. (Depending on how busy I will be for the week.)

So where are fossil fuels being used up in this process?
Essentially- in the distribution and manufacturing processes as these products come from Italy to Canada. (Or Kelowna, to be more specific.)
Also, in the making of my pyrex dish which is a glass casing and a plastic lid. The glass itself is infused with chemicals made by a German scientist way back when. However, it has since joined forces with the U.S.
The process of making these probably uses up a lot of energy especially with how much they are manufacturing to be able to cater to the entire world. (As it is listed on their website.)

But alas, all good things come to an end. Dinner marks the end of my 24 hours of food consumption.
For now, here’s a little fun poster on fossil fuels.