About Me

A little bit about me:

image

I love travelling, visiting museums and looking and different historical landmarks. I have a connection with Greece and I would incorporate my knowledge and experience into my teaching.

imageimageimage

Why become an educator?

image

I have always wanted to become an educator. I taught swim lessons for roughly 10 years, private and group. I always aim to help children reach their full potential. I believe every singly student had something exceptional to offer and nurturing those individual gifts and talents to find what is best for the student is one of my ultimate goals. My uncle was and still is a teacher and has definitely influenced my path as well. My interest was always history because I was always so intrigued to learn about stories from my grandparents about the war, depression, immigration and other stories. I believe teaching is a two way street, it is a reflective and reflective practice on oneself as much as it is about educating and nurturing the students. I have always wanted to help students who do not necessarily have help outside of school and help all different students using a collaborative and open approach to teaching.

image